After Purchasing this product you will receive TWO unity projects for the 3D model displayed above that supports both PC and Quest Compatibility, along with the Substance Painter and Blender File for extra customization.
If you have any issues with the avatar please join our discord and submit it to our 𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗥-𝗡-𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗬-𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 channel and we will assist you. Here's a link to the discord below.Discord
If you would like to keep up to date with any models, assets, and updates we drop you can follow us on Twitter.Twitter
- Body Toggles
-Abs Texture Variant Toggle
-Egyptian Texture Toggle
-Female to Male Toggle
-Adjustable Arm Size Slider
-Adjustable Breast Size Slider
-Adjustable Waist Size Slider
-AdjustableThigh Size Slider
-Adjustable Butt Size Slider
-Adjustable Calf Size Slider
-Customizable Emote Menu
-Tail Puppet Menu
HOW TO UPLOAD (PC) (Click here for a video to help you out.)
- Step 1. Go over to Vrchat.com download the latest SDK or VRChat Creator Companion, and Create a new project and import the Avatar 3.0 VRCSDK into the scene.
- Step 2. If you do not have Poiyomi Toon/Pro_7.3.50_To_8.1.167 or higher. (Click here) to join Poiyomi's Discord and download the latest vers. Once you have acquired the correct version of Poiyomi import it into your project.
- Step 3. Import the avatar's unity package (in this case Jinx the Jakkaru) into your project. Once the avatar is done importing you can customize the avatar to your liking; then when you are finished, upload the avatar using the Vrchat Control Panel (here's a picture to find it) and you are done.
HOW TO UPLOAD (Quest) (Click here for a video Guide) Be Advised whenever uploading any quest avatar do not import Poiyomi Shaders into your project; it will cause errors on upload. Little Side note make sure you are using the Android build of unity to upload quest avatars.
- Follow Step 1 in the "HOW TO UPLOAD (PC)" mentioned above; then Import the Quest Unity Package of avatar IN A SEPARATE SCENE FROM THE PC VERS.
- Then customize your avatar to your liking and upload.
- Do not sell (even edited versions) or claim ownership of this content
- Do not upload as public, make cloneable, or otherwise distribute this content
- Both parties must own this content legitimately for commissions
- If you do take a commission on any of our content, please only charge the price of your work, not our work
- Please do not redistribute any of our models and assets
Failure to follow these rules will result in a ban, lawsuit, and/or DMCA from Tiger Mafia.
READ BEFORE YOU BUY! WE ARE NOT HELD ACCOUNTABLE IF YOU BUY THE WRONG PACKAGE AND WE WILL NOT REFUND YOU.